Sunday, May 20, 2012

Harry Potter and the Avengers

   Just in case you needed further proof that your favorite BYU student (I'm the only one at school right now, anyway!) is lost, confused, and otherwise hopeless, I present the following:
   A group from my ward decided to attend the midnight showing of "The Avengers" (excellent movie, by the way. Clean, fun, and funny. Full points.). One of our friends suggested that we dress up for the film. My roommates and I got a little confused, though...


Lindsay is a stunningly evil Bellatrix Lestrange, I am a marvelous Tonks, Heidi made a charming Hermione, and Morgan is startling Professor Trelawney. We definitely got some stares at the movie theater!



2 comments:

  1. We thought so:) People in line at the theater would literally stop to watch us pass, then say, "Wait--they're wearing Harry Potter costumes." It was definitely worth the trip to the dollar store:)

    ReplyDelete